One of the best ways to fight for change is to contact our representatives. Enter your zip code at whoaremyrepresentatives.org to find contact information for your federal, state, and local representatives. Remember that representatives often have multiple offices and that you can call each office to make your voice heard.
For our California members, here are a few useful numbers:
Senator Dianne Feinstein (D, up for reelection in 2018):
- Fresno: (559) 485-7430
- Los Angeles: (310) 914-7300
- San Diego: (619) 231-9712
- San Francisco: (415) 393-0707
- Washington, D.C.: (202) 224-3841
Senator Kamala Harris (D, up for reelection in 2022):
- Los Angeles: (213) 894 – 5000
- Sacramento & Fresno: (916) 448 – 2787
- San Francisco: (415) 355 – 9041
- San Diego: (619) 239 – 3884
- Washington, D.C.: (202) 224-3553
Representative Paul Cook (R, CA 8th):
Representative Judy Chu (D, CA 27th):
Representative Adam Schiff (D, CA 28th):
- Burbank: (818) 450-2900 or (323) 315-5555
- Hollywood: (323) 315-5555
- Washington, D.C.: (202) 225-4176
Representative Pete Aguilar (D, CA 31st):
Representative Grace Napolitano (D, CA 32nd):
Representative Xavier Becerra (D, CA 34th; ):
- Becerra resigned on 1/24/17 to become CA Attorney General. His seat is currently vacant. The office is staffed, but residents of the 34th district do not currently have voting representation in the House. Constituents are encouraged to contact their senators regarding legislation and issues.
- The seat will be filled by a special election on 6/6/17.
- The primary is scheduled for 4/4/17.
- The voter registration deadline for the primary is 3/20/17.
- Vote-by-mail ballot requests must be received by 3/28/17.
Representative Norma Torres (D, CA 35th):
Representative Linda Sánchez (D, CA 38th):
Representative Ed Royce (R, CA 39th):
- Brea: (714) 255-0101 or (909) 420-0010
- Rowland Heights: (626) 964-5123
- Washington, D.C.: (202) 225-4111